Create Google Ads 2021 from Scratch. Write Google Ads Copy. Optimise Ads. Use Google Ads Retargeting. Create Visual Reports.
What you’ll learn(BEST of GOOGLE ADS 2021: Set Up Google Search Campaign Today)
- Set Up Your Google Ads Account. Use Google Coupon. Write your Google Ad Copy. Create Your First Campaign. Get your Advertising Up & Running.
- Choose the Right Keywords. Optimise your Google Ads Targeting. Learn New Keyword Matching Options. Use Efficiently Negative Keywords.
- Understand Everything About Search Terms Reports. Use Auction Insights to Compare Performance. Determine a Bid Strategy Based On your Goals.
- Improve your Google PPPC Quality Score. Make Use Of Ad Extensions. Learn Retargeting. Set Up Google Shopping (Google Merchant Centre).
Requirements (BEST of GOOGLE ADS 2021: Set Up Google Search Campaign Today)
- AN INTERNET CONNECTION. No Previous Knowledge of PPC is Required at ALL. Only Determination and a Hunger to Learn. We will Teach you the Rest.
Description (BEST of GOOGLE ADS 2021: Set Up Google Search Campaign Today)
LEARN GOOGLE ADS AND SETUP YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH CAMPAIGN TODAY!!!! LEARN HOW TO SET UP YOUR GOOGLE ADS ACCOUNT, USE GOOGLE COUPON, WRITE YOUR GOOGLE AD COPY, CREATE YOUR FIRST CAMPAIGN, AND GET YOUR ADVERTISING UP & RUNNING. IN THIS GOOGLE ADS COURSE YOU WILL WALK-THROUGH SETUP, CONFIGURATION, CREATING AD COPY, ADDING YOUR KEYWORDS, AND OPTIMISING YOUR ADS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO SETUP RETARGETING AND GOOGLE SHOPPING (GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTRE). YOU WILL ALSO LEARN HOW TO CREATE GOOGLE ADS PERFORMANCE REPORTS WITH GOOGLE DATA STUDIO. ALL SCREEN RECORDINGS SHOW NEW GOOGLE ADS MANAGER LAYOUT.
SETUP YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH CAMPAIGN TODAY (BEST of GOOGLE ADS 2021: Set Up Google Search Campaign Today)
Google Ads are a great way to boost your brand profile, generate more leads and traffic, and gain more sales. The Google Ads platform focuses on Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, where advertisers pay per impression on an ad. PPC marketing is a tailorable, affordable form of web marketing, but to succeed, and not waste money, you must take the right approach. Typically it takes many years of experience to gain the in-depth knowledge necessary to get the most out of your PPC campaign.
With this Google Ads course, we aim to get you on the road to success faster, and as long as you are willing to put the work in, and apply our techniques and strategies, you’ll be well equipped with everything you need to succeed. The strength of advertising with Google lies in its massive market reach and the ability it gives you to create highly targeted campaigns. With Google Ads you can drive quality traffic to your brand, garnered from people searching Google for products and services, similar to the ones you’re offering.
To boost your reach, ads from Google often feature across other platforms, including YouTube, Blogger, and the Google Display Network. Another great feature of Google Ads is the Google Ads Analytics dashboard, which allows you to monitor the performance of your ads over time. This helps you hone the effectiveness of your Google Ads and adjust your content and target audience for a more optimal return on your investment. It’s definitely worth investing in Google Ads, as even if you’re ranking well organically, your results are likely to appear lower than those who have paid to promote.
WRITE GOOGLE ADS COPY THAT PEOPLE LOVE TO CLICK ON ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
If you want maximum click throughs, you must use copywriting strategies that evoke strong emotion and are targeted to your ideal reader. The best type of AD COPIES are short and punchy, with enough impact to arouse curiosity, or provoke a reaction. Incorporating numbers is a great way to make AD COPIES sound more specific.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT KEYWORDS ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
Search for words or phrases related to your products or services. The keywords you choose are used to show your ads to people. Select high-quality, relevant keywords for your ad campaign to help you reach only the most interested people, who are more likely to become your customers.
OPTIMISE YOUR GOOGLE ADS TARGETING ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
Targeting ads is an essential part of a successful advertising campaign. You may have designed the perfect ad, but you’ll need to show it to the right people at the right time to better reach your goal. Google Ads offers different ways of targeting your ads.
LEARN NEW KEYWORD MATCHING OPTIONS ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
Keywords are words or phrases that are used to match ads with the terms people are searching for. The keyword match types dictate how closely the keyword needs to match with the user’s search query in order for the ad to be considered for the auction. So you could use broad match to serve your ad on a wider variety of user searches or you could use exact match to hone in on specific user searches.
USE EFFICIENTLY NEGATIVE KEYWORDS ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
Negative keywords let you exclude search terms from your campaigns and help you focus on only the keywords that matter to your customers. Better targeting can put your ad in front of interested users and increase your return on investment (ROI).
UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT NEW SEARCH TERMS REPORTS
Use the search terms report to identify new search terms with high potential, and add them to your keyword list. Look for search terms that aren’t as relevant to your business, and add them as negative keywords. This can help you avoid spending money showing your ad to people who aren’t interested in it.
USE AUCTION INSIGHTS TO COMPARE PERFORMANCE
The auction insights report lets you compare your performance with other advertisers who are participating in the same auctions that you are. This information can help you make strategic decisions about bidding and budgeting by showing you where you’re succeeding and where you may be missing opportunities for improved performance. The auction insights report is available for both Search and Shopping campaigns.
DETERMINE A BID STRATEGY BASED ON YOUR GOALS ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
Google Ads offers several bid strategies that are tailored to different types of campaigns. Depending on which networks your campaign is targeting, and whether you want to focus on getting clicks, impressions, conversions, or views you can determine which strategy is best for you. In this article, we’ll describe how to use your advertising goals to choose your bid strategy.
IMPROVE YOUR GOOGLE PPC QUALITY SCORE ( GOOGLE ADS 2021 )
Google uses your PPC Quality Score (QS) to decide how your ad should rank. The higher your quality score, the better your position will be. This score factors in how relevant your landing page and ads are to the keywords you’ve selected and also assesses your expected clickthrough rate.
MAKE USE OF AD EXTENSIONS
Ad Extensions let you supplement your Google ad with one of five additional features for no extra cost. You can select from a Sitelink, Call button, Location info, or App download link, or can choose to showcase an Offer instead.
LEARN GOOGLE ADS RETARGETING
Retargeting is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
SET UP GOOGLE SHOPPING (GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTRE)
If you’re a retailer, you can use Shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads. To get started, you’ll send us your product data with Merchant Center and create a campaign in Google Ads. Then, we’ll use your campaign to create ads on Google and around the web where potential customers can see what you’re selling. We call these placements Shopping ads because they appear in a different, more visual format. In contrast to a text ad, which displays text only, Shopping ads show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you’re selling before they click the ad, which gives you more qualified leads.
CREATE VISUAL PERFORMANCE REPORTS WITH GOOGLE DATA STUDIO
You can add Ad Manager as a data source in Data Studio to create data visualisation reports. The most popular Ad Manager report dimensions and metrics are available. These reports can be securely shared with others in your organisation or publicly.
WHEN YOU ENROL, YOU ALSO GET:
- COURSE MATERIALS AND TUITION Worth AT LEAST $1080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!!
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and FREE EXTRA RESOURCES you can download from our Resource Centre
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question ANYTIME
ONLINE PPC ADVERTISING HAS BECOME ONE OF THE MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS OF 2021. IN FACT, ONLINE PPC ADVERTISING JOBS CAN PAY UPWARDS OF $100K PER YEAR. WHY? EVERY BUSINESS CAN BENEFIT FROM SOMEONE WHO CREATES GREAT GOOGLE ADS CAMPAIGNS. FROM STARTUPS TO FORTUNE 500S AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN, ONLINE ADVERTISING CAN MAKE OR BREAK THE SUCCESS OF AN ORGANISATION.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD AS OUR NEWEST STUDENT,
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Hazel Owens
Who this course is for: (BEST of GOOGLE ADS 2021: Set Up Google Search Campaign Today)
- For You.
ALSO READ:-(2021)Data Analytics A-Z with Python
Course content (BEST of GOOGLE ADS 2021: Set Up Google Search Campaign Today)
4 sections • 47 lectures • 5h 35m total lengthExpand all sections
Set Up Google Search Campaign Today31 lectures • 3hr 52min
- Introduction into Google AdsPreview02:23
- Bonus ResourcesPreview01:26
- Udemy Student’s Experience02:10
- Short Welcome by Hazel Owens!Preview00:46
- Google Ads Introductory Overview07:19
- Google Ads – Where Ads are Shown – Introduction01:59
- Google Ads – Where Ads are Shown07:37
- Set up your Google Ads Account04:01
- Google Ads Campaign Setup28:03
- Google Ads Coupon SetupPreview02:12
- Google Ad Copy Best PracticesPreview09:10
- Google Ad Formulas04:52
- Targeting and Settings Introduction01:02
- Targeting and Settings10:38
- Google Analytics Linking and Conversion Setup10:21
- Billing Setup and Launching your First Campaign04:48
- Google Ads Keywords Research12:34
- Match Types & Negative KeywordsPreview03:27
- Exact Match Meaning00:23
- Negative Keywords09:17
- Negative Keywords 208:03
- Google Ads Editor – Keywords Upload15:47
- Search Terms Report – Introduction02:04
- Search Terms Report – Explanation20:56
- Auction Insights – Competitor Analysis 104:53
- Auction Insights – Competitor Analysis 209:31
- Google Ad Extensions 101:50
- Google Ad Extensions 205:51
- Google Ad Extensions 318:27
- Introduction into Bidding Strategies02:47
- Bidding Strategies17:03
Retargeting & Google Audiences Solutions7 lectures • 48min
- Google Retargeting – Introduction00:53
- Google Retargeting – Explanations 104:10
- Google Retargeting – Explanations 210:07
- Retargeting Setup 109:07
- Retargeting Setup 203:59
- Google Audiences Solutions 114:23
- Google Audiences Solutions 105:34
Google Shopping (Google Merchant Centre)6 lectures • 21min
- Introduction into Google Shopping (Google Merchant Centre)02:17
- Merchant Centre Account Setup03:28
- Linking Google Merchant and Google Ads02:13
- Shopping – Upload Feed Using Scheduled Fetch04:38
- Shopping – Product Review & Diagnostics04:06
- Shopping – Shipping Service Setup04:27
Reporting with Google Data Studio & Freelancing3 lectures • 34min
- Google Ads Reporting – IntroductionPreview00:32
- Using Google Data Studio for Google Ads Reporting31:18