learn to create a full stack web application from scratch using MySQL Server, .NET Core Web API and Angular 12
What you’ll learn
- learn to create a full stack web application from scratch using MySQL for the database, .NET Core Web API for the backend, and Angular 12 for the front end.
5 sections • 20 lectures • 50m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction1 lecture • 1min
Environment set up4 lectures • 3min
- Install Visual Studio00:44
- Install Visual Studio Code01:00
- Install PostmanPreview00:35
- Install MySQL Workbench00:35
Backend : .NET Core Web API and MySQL7 lectures • 22min
- Create DB Objects03:17
- Web API Project01:36
- Enable CORS and JSON Serializer02:45
- Department Screen APIs06:23
- Employee Screen APIs03:21
- Upload File API03:07
Frontend : Angular 127 lectures • 25min
- Create Angular Project03:16
- Routing and Navigation03:02
- Bootstrap Table02:33
- Modal Popup Window05:30
- Employee Screen APIs05:48
- Upload Image File01:53
- Sorting and Filtering03:12
Bonus Lecture1 lecture • 1min
- Project Files00:01
Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on Angular 12, .NET Core Web API, My SQL full-stack web development.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as
* My SQL for the database.
* .NET Core Web API for the back end web development.
* And the latest Angular 12 for the front end web development.
-We will first start with installing and setting up the environment needed for our database, back end project and front end project.
-Then we will develop REST API end points using .NET Core Web API.
-Finally we will be using Angular 12 to design the front end part of our App.
* You will learn how to create the navigation menu and tables using bootstrap, add routing and navigation to our Angular App, add modal pop up window with drop downs and date pickers, and also add upload profile picture functionality and store it in the backend server. We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting features without using any third party packages.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- .net, backend developers, frontend developers, angular and react developers
Vinay Kumar Software Engineer
- 4.4 Instructor Rating
- 658 Reviews
- 49,267 Students
- 8 Courses
Hello, My name is Vinay. I currently work as a full-stack web developer. I have experience in development of Web Applications and Business Intelligence. I have worked on technologies such as .NET, Angular, React JS, Vue JS, SSIS and Power BI. I create programming tutorial videos in my free time.